Monday, August 02, 2004

A Little More...

Well, first I'd like to say that I welcome and encourage comments. The only rules being those that Blogspot.com imposes on me.

No racist, sexist, inflammatory, libelous comments. Just keep things cool and adult and everyone should enjoy themselves. I'd like to impliment a registration system to avoid the problem of childish moniker stealing. But right now it looks like Blogspot.com doesn't support that. I'll have to investigate it further.

What I'd like this blog to become is a community of people who discuss and debate issues in politics, science and life. Although political blogs are now the "hot thing", what I'd like to contribute is a more indepth look at issues. I'd also like to provide a social scientist's perspective and research on the issues of the day. Something that I think is sorely lacking not only in the general press, but in the blogosphere as well.

So join me and leave a comment or two. I'll be looking forward to everyone's input.

No comments: